Before entering our draw to win a DELL Inspiron Mini Notebook please read the following terms and conditions.
Published: 15 December 2009
1. This prize draw is open to registered candidate users of FEjobs.com residing in the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except employees of Eteach UK Limited, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entry for the draw is made by updating a Candidate Profile at FEjobs.com and entry is restricted to one per person per month (a repeated drawn winner will be disqualified and the draw will be re-run) in January 2010, February 2010. Each month’s draw will close on the last calendar day of that month. The draw for that month will take place by the 10th of the following month. Late or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winners will be drawn at random from all updated profiles received by the closing dates. The winners’ names and post codes can be obtained by sending a sae to Laptop Winners, Marketing Department, Eteach UK Limited, Norwich House, Camberley, GU15 3SY.
4. The winners will be notified by e mail within 10 days of the closing date of each prize draw.
5. There will be one winning entrant for each monthly draw.
6. All elements of the prizes are subject to availability, non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
7. The winners may be required to participate in publicity.
8. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
Promoter: Eteach UK Ltd, Norwich House, Camberley, GU15 3SY.
We love talking to our customers and candidates on the phone. However today (Thursday 16th October) we’ll be upgrading our telephone system to provide you with a better service, and you may experience some difficulty calling our office. So if you need assistance from the FE Jobs team please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.Systems will be up and running by Friday. We look forward to hearing from you.
Systems will be up and running by Friday. We look forward to hearing from you.