To enter into the iPad competition, create your own My FEjobs account, update your profile, and join school and regional talent pools. If you already have a My FEjobs account, simply login and update your profile so recruiters can view your details, and join talent pools.
Before entering our draw to win a new Apple iPad, please read the following terms and conditions.
Published: 17th April 2012
1. This prize draw is open to registered candidate users of FEjobs.com who are residing in the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland. Entrants need to be aged 18 years or over and cannot be employees of FEjobs UK Limited, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entry for the draw is made by registering for an Eteach or FEjobs Account, updating your profile and joining a School, College or Regional Talent Pool and entry is restricted to one per person (a repeated drawn winner will be disqualified and the draw will be re-run) The winner will be announced on the first Monday of each month. Late or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winners will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing dates. The winners’ names and post codes can be obtained by sending a sae to iPad Winners, Marketing Department, Eteach UK Limited, Norwich House, Camberley, GU15 3SY.
4. The winners will be notified by e mail or telephone on the first Monday after the competition has closed each month. Please allow up to 3 weeks to recieve the iPad once you have been contacted.
5. This competition will run for the next three months, which means this competition will finally close on 20th July 2012. The competition will run across both Eteach.com and FEjobs.com which means there will be three winning entrants in total for the draw; one winnner per month.
6.If the winner fails to claim the prize within seven days of being contacted, a new winner will be selected.
7. The closing dates for each three months are as follows: Sunday 20th May 2012, Sunday 17th June , Friday 20th July 2012. 7. All elements of the prizes are subject to availability, non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
8. The winners may be required to participate in publicity. This can include mentions on our website, emails, and social media websites.
9. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
View or join College and Regional Talent Pools
See our other lucky FEjobs iPad winners.
Promoter: FE Jobs UK Ltd, Norwich House, Camberley, GU15 3SY.
Keeping your profile up to date has never been easier, with a new look profile builder and integrated CV parser, you can update your profile in just the click of a button!