The outstanding College committed to your success
We believe that people - students, staff, managers - will be committed if they believe what we do is "worthwhile".
A values statement articulates our core values and also what is "worthwhile". Our College Values are:
1. is a single community of learning with one set of shared values and aims that promotes and supports learning for all people in that community (‘One College Team')
2. places the interests of the student at the centre of all College activities (‘Student Centredness')
3. strives for excellence in everything that we do and challenges performance and behaviour against agreed standards (‘Excellence')
4. requires mutual respect and integrity in all staff and student relationships (‘Respect and integrity')
5. seeks to maximise the potential of all individuals and to recognise and celebrate their success (‘Celebrate success')
6. embraces an open culture where everyone has an equal responsibility for making these values reality (‘Open Culture')
Cowbridge RoadBridgendBridgendCF31 3DF
Phase: Colleges (FE/HE)
No. of Pupils: 0
Be proactive about working for Colleges! Send your CV direct to Colleges or register your interest for working in a region and become part of the Talent Pool. It's free and easy to ensure your CV has the maximum exposure to new and upcoming roles.
Complete with a fresh modern look and feel our website is geared to a better user experience and improved performance