Reports to: Co-Founders and Directors
Hours: Full Time- 40hrs pw
Salary banding: £65,000 -£75,000 pa
Our company requires an experienced, dependable, and detail orientated Quality and Compliance Director. The role, newly formed, will be to manage a growing company which has intentions to support increased demand for our services. The organisation delivers a range of employability programmes, apprenticeships and community programmes and as we develop, we strive to maintain and improve quality, efficiency, and ambition for our learners. The role will be to oversee and develop the quality and compliance team, ensuring consistently high standards and efficiency. The role will have full responsibility and accountability as detailed below. This newly created role will work closely with the Co-Founders & Directors and be a member of our Senior Executive Board (SEB) of Directors.
The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, experienced, professional and capable of managing their workload and prioritising tasks in a fast-paced environment. The Quality & Compliance Director role requires someone with experience of leading and directing a quality and compliance team through growth, whilst working towards creating an exceptional experience for all, learners and clients.
- To provide leadership within the Quality & Compliance Division, ensuring that staff have clarity of purpose, are motivated and equipped to deliver their role within the business.
- Ensure a department-wide focus on exceptional quality by delivering an outstanding learner/client experience.
- To manage and ensure overall quality & Ofsted standards are maintained and improved throughout the Group.
- Drive and monitor performance across the following areas including setting and monitoring targets to deliver positive KPIs:
- Apprenticeship Quality Team / Employability Quality Team / Alternative Education Quality Team / MIS and Compliance Team, including management of data and reporting / Learning Design Manager ensuring curriculum, is engaging and fit for purpose.
- Creation and dissemination of the SAR & QIP for the Group.
- To act as Ofsted nominee and maintain Ofsted Grade ‘Good’ with the aspiration to achieve grade ‘Outstanding.’
- Oversee the roll out of the standardisation calendar to ensure best practice. Instruct and oversee an audit cycle to cover, EIF, GLA, ESF/ESFA (plus any other associated funding stream) requirements for the Group.
- Collaborate with Senior Managers and Directors to promote and develop quality and best practice in all aspects of teaching learning and assessment.
- Oversee the management of Awarding Body relationships and Centre Approval Status including the IQA and EQA process (including service delivery and value for money)
- Oversee and scrutinise the Compliance and MIS Function, ensuring data is clean. FRM, PDSAT and any other regulatory reports are maintained and accurate with an error rate of less than 2%.
- Coaching & collaborating with managers/ stakeholders supporting LMP to deliver exceptional customer service
- Training & Compliance across the organisation, ensuring teams perform to the highest standards
- Previous experience in similar roles.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in managing a quality and compliance function.
- Experience in using PICS/MI System, analysis of PDSATs and FRM reports, as well as hard close. Must be knowledgeable on ESFA and ESF funding rules.
- Experienced nominee in Ofsted inspections and have a strong understanding of the EIF.
- Experienced in leading ESFA and Ofsted related audits.
- Experience in effectively managing and delivering financial budgets.
- Experience in developing and sustaining successful partnerships with a wide range of external bodies and stakeholders.
- Proven experience in effectively managing teams to deliver challenging KPIs and high-level performance
Essential Knowledge/ Skills
- Able to demonstrate and apply up to date knowledge of ESFA funding rules (including apprenticeships and employability)
- Continued CPD in all areas associated with quality/funding rules and audit/compliance.
- Exceptional people skills, methodical and highly organised.
- Friendly and professional demeanour. Open, engaging, and resilient.
- Commitment to continuous personal improvement and learning for all staff.
- Commitment to inclusivity and equality of opportunities for staff
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you!
Safeguarding, Prevent and Equal Opportunities
Let Me Play, LMP Education, Inspire ATA and LMP Action CIC are committed to anti-discrimination and equal opportunities for all. We are equally committed to Safer Recruitment Policies, Safeguarding, the Prevent Duty and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and adults. To achieve our commitment, we will ensure continuous development and improvement of robust safeguarding processes and procedures that promote a culture of safeguarding amongst our staff and volunteers.
Let Me Play Limited is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.