Reports To: Quality Assurance Manager
Hours: Full Time, 40hrs
Quality Assurance of the following apprenticeship standards:
- Teaching Assistant
- Learning & Support Teacher
About LMP Group
LMP Group focuses on education, training and social impact; working together to bring about positive, sustainable change. The various divisions of LMP service schools, businesses and individuals across the UK through, Alternative Education, Residential Camps and Apprenticeships. LMP Education is a division of LMP Group and provides apprenticeship training.
Together, we are a team of industry leaders who know the power of encouragement and positive influence and advocate for educational opportunities and healthy lifestyles for the people we work with. Our ever-ambitious team has driven the expansion of our programmes.
The role of IQA [Internal Quality Assurer] is to develop and support tutors by monitoring the activities of the tutors, resources and experience to carry out assessment duties and taking appropriate action when they do not.
- To provide IQA feedback on learner files as directed by the IQA Plan and IQA lead Manager. (volumes to be agreed on contract)
- To provide feedback to tutors on learners' progress in all areas of their qualification and training programme.
- Implementation of the Functional Skills Strategy as directed by the Quality and Compliance Manager.
- Instilling a culture of quality across all divisions.
- To take part when required in standardisation meetings, as determined, and directed by the IQA Lead Manager.
- Safeguarding Policy, Prevent Duty and British Values implementation and development.
- Development of the 20% OTJT. Ensuring all tutors are planning and recording the 20% off-the-job-training.
- Ensuring our e-portfolio, Smart Assessor is always up to date. KPI: 90% of learners on track.
- To create inclusive and high-quality courses, and materials as directed by the Quality and Compliance Manager, and actively seek to eliminate any indirect or direct discriminatory practices or behaviours.
- To lead the tutoring of the qualifications, through having planned lessons, and to ensure these are engaging, creative and in line with our quality assurance process.
- To mark and assess the work of the learners where necessary.
- To keep proper and accurate records and registers, ensure effective monitoring and evaluation of learners’ progression, and to support the writing of reports as required.
- To undertake training and CPD as necessary and relevant to the post.
Required Education, Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Level 5 Diploma in Education & Training
- Level 4 Qualification in Internal Quality Assurance
- Track record of practising Internal Quality Assurance to raise standards on the provision
- Experience with assessment and quality assurance of Teaching Assistant & Level 5 Diploma in Education & Training
- Desirable, experience with CYPFM and Early Years Practitioner
The post holder must maintain the confidentiality of information about clients, staff and other LMP stakeholders. Some work is of a confidential nature and information gained must not be communicated to other persons except in the recognised course of duty. The post holder must always meet the requirements of the General Data Regulation Act.
Safeguarding, Prevent & Equal Opportunities
The LMP Group are committed to anti-discrimination and equal opportunities for all. We are equally committed to Safer Recruitment Policies, Safeguarding, the Prevent Duty and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. To achieve our commitment, we will ensure continuous development and improvement of robust safeguarding processes and procedures that promote a culture of safeguarding amongst our staff and volunteers.
Let Me Play Limited is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.