Permanent full-time and part-time hours available
Salary £27,352.00 - £30,121.00 per annum depending on experience
Are you highly motivated with a passion for developing learner’s skills, have experience in assessing or training and looking for a rewarding career?
At Aspiral Learning, we are the employer-focused and national provider arm for BCoT. We are proud to offer a wide variety of business apprenticeships to encourage organisations to take on apprentices in a wider variety of roles.
We are recruiting for an experienced Apprenticeship Trainer to train, assess and support a caseload of learners undertaking apprenticeships and other qualifications in employer organisations across Hampshire and the surrounding areas. The apprenticeship standards will predominantly be Business Administrator, Customer Service Practitioner/Specialist, Team Leader/Supervisor and Operations/Departmental Manager, although other business programmes are also offered.
As the successful candidate you will:
- Be able to ensure learners achieve targets and department targets are met
- Have previous experience of delivering apprenticeship and diploma programmes
- Hold an Assessor Award qualification (or be willing to work towards one) (an additional IQA award would be advantageous)
- Have experience in delivering and embedding Functional Skills within vocational programmes.
- Hold a UK driver’s licence, as travel around Hampshire and surrounding locations is essential
Applications will be considered upon receipt so please do not delay in submitting your application today!
We have some amazing benefits on offer:
- Membership of People’s Pension Scheme (PPS) – 10% contribution rate (4% by employee, 6% by employer)
- Retail Benefits scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Annual Well-being Day
- Free onsite Gym
- BCoT Nursery, Restaurant and Hair & Beauty discounts
- Starbucks onsite!
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the College is therefore permitted to ask job applicants to declare all convictions and cautions (including those which are "spent" unless they are "protected" under the DBS filtering rules) in order to assess their suitability to work with children.
Basingstoke College of Technology, located in North Hampshire, is a leading and well-respected further education provider. The college prides itself on its excellent links with business and the success of its learners in securing positive destinations.
The college is rated Good by Ofsted, with outstanding features, has continued to improve since its last inspection and has maintained outstanding financial health for many years
BCoT is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.
BCoT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all its learners, and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake appropriate checks, including an enhanced DBS disclosure (payable by the candidate) as well as providing proof of the right to work in the UK.