Sessional Lecturer Counselling CPCAB Level 4
£25.50 per hour to £35.97 per hour (Subject to Exp & Quals)
6 hours per week (Monday)
We are looking for a sessional tutor to deliver on our Level 4,
Applicants need to have the following credentials:
• Hold a 420 hours therapeutic counselling qualification at level 4 or above (e.g TCL4)
• Be a member of a profession association of counselling or psychotherapy (i.e. BACP or UKCP)
• Be able to evidence CPD, a minimum of 30 hours and committed to continue professional development
• Current supervised counselling practice will a minimum of 6 months post-qualifying practice experience
• To hold a minimum of a Level 3 Award in Education and Training or be working towards this or another teaching qualification
• One year teaching/assessing experience at Level 3 or above
• Willingness to work with co-tutors and in the wider tutor team
• Available to attend termly / quarterly team meeting outside of teaching hours
• Passion and interest in developing students and the counselling profession
The courses in BCOT are Integrative so experience and knowledge of a variety of counselling modalities would be advantageous with ideally a Person centred/humanistic foundation.
Interviews will be arranged as and when applications are received, so please do not delay in applying.
Pension scheme: TPS
Retail Benefits scheme, free onsite parking, refectory/coffee shop and staff wellbeing day.
Basingstoke College of Technology, located in North Hampshire, is a leading and well respected further education provider. The college prides itself on its excellent links with business and the success of its learners in securing positive destinations.
BCoT is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
Basingstoke is an expanding town with a thriving economy and excellent transport links. The college was rates ‘good with outstanding features’ in May 2016 by Ofsted and is committed to becoming an ‘outstanding’ provider. Our financial health has consistently been rated ‘outstanding’ over the last 10 years by the Skills Funding Agency.