Programme Lead for AAT
FTE 0.5 (18.5hrs/week, 52 weeks per year)
£18,364 per annum (pro rata of £36,729 per annum)
We are looking to recruit a Programme Lead for AAT to join our Business department. The main responsibility of this role is to provide co-ordination and teaching across a broad spectrum of programmes of study across all levels, for a range of full and part-time courses.
• Be able to demonstrate current and up-to-date industry knowledge
• Be able to demonstrate excellent organisational and communications skills
• Deliver outstanding teaching, learning and assessment in the classroom
To be successful you will have:
• AAT Technician Level 4/ACCA/CIMA/ACA
• Teaching qualification with a minimum of 3 years teaching up to Level 4
• An assessor qualification would be desirable
We are looking for staff with drive and a passion to succeed in a demanding but rewarding environment.
We will start to review applications 7 days after the vacancy is advertised. Interviews will be arranged as and when after this date, so please do not delay in applying.
- Pension scheme: Teachers Pension.
- Generous annual leave entitlement, bank holidays (plus Christmas closure.) Retail Benefits scheme, free onsite parking, refectory/coffee shop, Gym and staff wellbeing day.
- DBS check is payable by candidate.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the College is therefore permitted to ask job applicants to declare all convictions and cautions (including those which are "spent" unless they are "protected" under the DBS filtering rules) in order to assess their suitability to work with children.
Basingstoke College of Technology, located in North Hampshire, is a leading and well respected further education provider. The college prides itself on its excellent links with business and the success of its learners in securing positive destinations.
Basingstoke is an expanding town with a thriving economy and excellent transport links. The college was rates ‘good with outstanding features’ in May 2016 by Ofsted and is committed to becoming an ‘outstanding’ provider. Our financial health has consistently been rated ‘outstanding’ over the last 10 years by the Skills Funding Agency.
BCoT is a significant provider of apprenticeships and we have set ambitious growth targets.
BCoT is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.