Helpdesk and Admin Support Officer – 6 Months Fixed Term Contract
37 hours per week
Salary: £17,811 to £20,005 (pro rata) (dependent on qualifications and experience)
Coventry College is looking to appoint a Helpdesk and Admin Support Officer to work within the Estates and Facilities team in a key supporting role to the Head of Estates and Facilities and members of the Estates and Facilities Team to deliver all Estates work streams.
As a Helpdesk and Admin Support Officer, you should :
• GCSE in Maths and English or Equivalent
• Educated to NVQ 3 level in a relevant subject or equivalent level of qualification or significant equivalent previous proven experience
• Significant administrative/secretarial experience including initiating, maintaining and manipulating databases.
You should also be able to demonstrate:
• A Willingness to update and adapt skills as required by the demand of the role.
• An understanding of equal opportunities and its importance within the College
• Excellent customer service skills, customer-focused approach
As a Helpdesk and Admin Support Officer you will benefit from:
• Annual staff recognition awards
• 34 days’ holiday plus 8 bank holidays
• On-site gym discount
• On-site nursery discount (First Friends Nursery)
• Free on-site parking at both campuses
• A good pension scheme (LGPS)
• Access to CPD
A flexible approach to working hours is essential. Candidates with a disability will be guaranteed an interview, providing they meet all the essential requirements of the post. You will be required to apply for a DBS check if you are successful.
(Please note that CVs will not be accepted)
Coventry college is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.