Coventry College is looking to appoint a dynamic and enthusiastic lecture who can inspire our learners to achieve their full potential. We recognise that our lecturing staff are integral to the success of the College and student achievement.
As a Lecturer in Motor Vehicle, you should:
• Hold a relevant teaching qualification or be willing to work towards
• Minimum of a Level 3 qualification in Motor Vehicle
• Level 2 qualifications in English and Mathematics
• Provide evidence of continuing professional development
You should also be able to demonstrate:
• Evidence of effective tracking and monitoring of a wide range of students on a range of different programmes
• Experience of teaching Motor Vehicle from Levels 1, 2 and 3 within a teaching/training environment
• Ability to deliver functional skills within relevant subject area
As a Lecturer you will benefit from:
• Annual staff recognition awards
• 39 days’ holiday plus 8 bank holidays
• On-site gym discount
• On-site nursery discount (First Friends Nursery)
• Free on-site parking at both campuses
• A good pension scheme (TPS)
• Access to CPD
A flexible approach to working hours is essential. Candidates with a disability will be guaranteed an interview, providing they meet all the essential requirements of the post. You will be required to apply for a DBS check if you are successful.
(Please note that CVs will not be accepted)
We are actively committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and any vulnerable groups within the College community. We value our diverse College community and are actively committed to promoting equality and diversity in all areas of College life. Applications are welcomed from all sections of the community. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share these commitments.
Coventry college is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.