37 hours per week
Salary: £17,811 to £20,005 per annum (dependent on qualifications and experience)
Are you a pro-active, enthusiastic and a personable individual? Do you have experience of providing customer service to a high standard? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Student Services team.
As a Safeguarding Administrator, you should:
• GCSE in Maths and English or Equivalent
• Proficient in IT
• Appropriate qualification in the field of expertise e.g. Safeguarding Level 2/Level 3, Multi-Agency Working (desirable)
You should also be able to demonstrate:
• Ability to develop positive, collaborative working relationships with teaching teams, parents and external partners
• Excellent Communication skills
• Ability to demonstrate an understanding of safeguarding and equality, and their importance relevant to role
As a Safeguarding Administrator you will benefit from:
• Annual staff recognition awards
• 34 days’ holiday plus 8 bank holidays
• On-site gym discount
• On-site nursery discount (First Friends Nursery)
• Free on-site parking at both campuses
• A good pension scheme (LGPS)
A flexible approach to working hours is essential. Candidates with a disability will be guaranteed an interview, providing they meet all the essential requirements of the post. You will be required to apply for a DBS check if you are successful.
(Please note that CVs will not be accepted)
Coventry college is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.