Duties to include:
- Provide office support to a busy administrative office
- Supporting with Digital Marketing including content creation for newsletters, updating website and other Social Media platforms
- Support in the maintenance of well-organised files and records
- Support the function of keeping the databases up to date as directed by the line manager
- Prepare reports from databases as directed
- Interact with clients, staff, and suppliers etc. either on the phone or in person and to maintain a professional approach at all times
- Support the reception services including answering phones and connecting calls to the correct department
- Take phone messages and passing them on to the relevant member of staff
- Follow up on all administrative communications such as invoicing, supplier or vendor enquiries
- Carry out stock taking and preparing orders for office stationery and supplies
- Photocopying any relevant documents
- Provide administrative support to departments as directed by line manager
- Shredding, filing, and general office tidying
- Team working skills
- Good time keeping skills
- Willingness to be flexible and adapt to changing situations
- Personal qualities
- Will be keen to learn and have a genuinely positive attitude, coupled with excellent attention to detail
- Must demonstrate enthusiasm, drive and a thorough and attentive nature
- A confident telephone manner and very good communication skills written and verbal
- Good timekeeper
- Honest and reliable
- GCSE Grades 4/C and above in maths and English or equivalent
- Opportunity to potentially secure a full-time position
- Things to consider
- Please google the location prior to applying
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship
- The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW)
- Please note, candidate will be employed by Inspire ATA and placed at John Scurr Primary for the duration of this apprenticeship.
INSPIRE ATA LIMITED
Employer is not registered as Disability Confident
Inspire ATA Ltd. is a not-for-profit social enterprise set up to make a difference. We specialise in working with a wide range of clients (nationwide) that want to take on excellent Apprentices. We recruit and employ all of our Apprentices and then arrange amazing placements with our partners and clients whilst providing ongoing support. We also arrange and quality assure the training through our partner apprenticeship training providers.
Our vision is “to inspire ambition and widen horizons” and this is something that is totally embedded in all that we do. Our ATA creates apprenticeship jobs and opportunities that otherwise wouldn’t exist for people, allowing them to raise their aspirations. A lot of our work is with schools, so we love the fact that our Apprentices go on to inspire children of all ages. We inspire to inspire!
We want to have a positive impact on society with the work we do, and we encourage individuals to be good citizens that contribute to the wider community. Our focus for 2022 is all around the development and wellbeing of our Apprentices – you will often see us use the hashtag #LearnerFirst.
We operate nationally but we are based in Hammersmith & Fulham in London and are the 2021-22 winner of Best Apprenticeship Employer in Central & Greater London.
King George Avenue
Additional location information
Please note, candidate will be employed by Inspire ATA and placed at Calverton Primary for the duration of this apprenticeship.
Training to be provided
Level 3 Business Administration Standard:
This training programme focuses on developing your administration skills.
The Qualification aims to grow your existing skillset in the following key areas:
- Business Support services
- Marketing Support
- Project Management
- Supporting the organisation of events
- Customer Service
- Developing IT skills
- Telephone Skills
- Managing Information and Data
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Functional skills if required
Inspire ATA Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.