Macclesfield College is proud of its achievements and ambitious plans for the future. We are high performing and the Number 1 College in Cheshire & Warrington (DfE 2019). We invest in the future for both students and colleagues alike and continue to attract, retain and develop our outstanding people to provide only the best for our learners.
We have the most supportive and collaborative colleagues who enrich the lives of our students by living our Vision of "Empowerment through Learning" It is our DNA and we push for excellence in everything we do.
Macclesfield College has an innovative vision in delivering high quality education to a wide range of learners. Programmes offered include a comprehensive range of Level 1 – Level 5 vocational programmes.
You will be joining a committed team of practitioners within a curriculum area that benefits from large student numbers. The team are committed and driven to ensure the best experiences are given to the learners through innovative teaching and learning in a well-resourced College.
The post will involve the delivery and assessment of a range of courses across the Business provision.
You will be required to teach BTEC Level 2 Business, BTEC Level 3 Foundation and Extended Diploma in Business and BTEC Level 3 Foundation and Extended Diploma in Enterprise and Entrepreneurship.
Why Choose Macclesfield College?
We are proud to be a Real Living Wage employer and by joining us, you will have access to our fantastic benefits, inclusive of:
- 55 days annual leave inclusive of Bank and Public Holidays
- Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- Free secure campus parking and excellent transport links
- Long Service Recognition and Awards
- Employee Assistance Programme and Occupational Health
- Investment in our employees Continuous Professional Development at the College with a comprehensive timetable of training and development alongside coaching and mentoring from our experienced Quality team.
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work
- Retail discounts
- Good for ME, Good for FE – Volunteering, Fundraising
- Discounted gym membership, and hair and beauty treatments
- Onsite cafés
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All appointments will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and satisfactory references.
The College is committed to equality of opportunity. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, particularly from members of ethnic minority groups.