Macclesfield College is a place that fires ambition, realises potential and looks to the future.
This is the perfect time to join as we are delighted to announce that we are the first college in the UK to be recognised by the “art of brilliance” Investors in Wellbeing Award.
We continue to build a growth mindset for both students and colleagues alike and continue to attract, retain and develop our outstanding people to provide only the best for our learners.
We have the most supportive and collaborative colleagues who enrich the lives of our students by living our Vision of "Empowerment through Learning" It is our DNA and we push for excellence in everything we do.
We have a new exciting opportunity as a Lecturer & T Level Lead in Design, Surveying and Planning. The post-holder will be involved in the marketing, planning, delivery, assessment and internal verification of the Design, Surveying and Planning (DSP) T Level at level 3. This will involve supporting the College learners in achieving their academic goals and career progression by delivering high quality lessons, and ensuring high student attendance and satisfaction. The post holder will liaise directly with employer partners to help deliver this T Level.
Does Macclesfield College sound like the perfect working environment for you? For starters we offer the opportunity to work from home on a Friday to enhance your work life balance.
We are proud of our fantastic benefits, inclusive of:
• 48 days annual leave inclusive of Bank and Public Holidays.
• 2 weeks additional leave at Christmas closedown.
• Teachers’ Pension Scheme.
• Real Living Wage Employer.
• Free secure campus parking and excellent transport links.
• Long Service Recognition and Awards.
• Employee Assistance Programme and Occupational Health.
• Investment in our employees Continuous Professional Development at the College with a comprehensive timetable of training and development alongside coaching and mentoring from our experienced Quality team.
• Life Assurance.
• Cycle to work.
• Retail discounts.
• Good for ME, Good for FE – Volunteering, Fundraising.
• Discounted gym membership, and hair and beauty treatments.
• Onsite Starbucks café.
All posts are subject to standard pre-employment checks and you will be asked to provide;
- Evidence of your right to work in the UK
- Proof of Identity
- A minimum of two professional referees to cover a five-year period
- An on-line check of your name
- Health Declaration for any health conditions or disabilities for which you may need the College to make appropriate adjustments