Macclesfield College is a place that fires ambition, realises potential and looks to the future.
This is the perfect time to join as we are delighted to announce that we are the first college in the UK to be recognised by the “art of brilliance” Investors in Wellbeing Award.
We continue to build a growth mindset for both students and colleagues alike and continue to attract, retain and develop our outstanding people to provide only the best for our learners.
We have the most supportive and collaborative colleagues who enrich the lives of our students by living our Vision of "Empowerment through Learning" It is our DNA and we push for excellence in everything we do. The post-holders existing excellent skills will be enhanced by the College’s continuous professional development programme.
Why Choose Macclesfield College? For starters we offer the opportunity to work from home on a Friday to enhance your work life balance.
We are proud to be a Real Living Wage employer and by joining us, you will have access to our fantastic benefits, inclusive of;
- 48 days annual leave inclusive of Bank and Public Holidays
- 2 weeks additional leave at Christmas closedown
- Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- Free secure campus parking and excellent transport links
- Long Service Recognition
- Employee Assistance Programme and Occupational Health
- Investment in our employees Continuous Professional Development at the College with a comprehensive timetable of training and development alongside coaching and mentoring from our experienced Quality team.
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work
- Retail discounts
- Good for ME, Good for FE – Volunteering, Fundraising
- Discounted gym membership, and hair and beauty treatments
- Onsite cafés
All posts are subject to standard pre-employment checks and you will be asked to provide;
- Evidence of your right to work in the UK
- Proof of Identity
- A minimum of two professional referees to cover a five-year period
- An on-line check of your name
- Health Declaration for any health conditions or disabilities for which you may need the College to make appropriate adjustments
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All appointments will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and satisfactory references.
The College is committed to equality of opportunity. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, particularly from members of ethnic minority groups.