Health & Social Care Course Leader and Lecturer
18.5 hours per week,
52 Weeks Per Year
£16,007 - £17,192 Actual (£32,015 - £34,385 FTE)
Newbury College is looking to recruit a Health & Social Care Lecturer to join our curriculum team. You will be responsible for the effective organisation and delivery of Level 2, 3, 4 and 5 Health & Social Care and keeping abreast of new and current developments in the area of Health & Social Care and to implement new initiatives as appropriate.
You must have:
• Level 4 Health and Social Care
• L3 Education & Training Award
• Assessor and Interval Verifier Qualifications
• L2 English and Maths
• 2 years teaching experience
It would be beneficial if you also have:
• Mentoring/coaching qualification
• Experience delivering and organising designated area programmes
• Experience working in FE/Adult Education
• Experience of the teaching framework
We’re on a mission to be an outstanding education provider. As an Ofsted ‘good’ college and accredited with Silver Investors in People, we are already well on our way to being a great place to study and work. To help take this ambition one step further, we need a talented mix of teaching and non-teaching staff to join our team.
If you are interested in joining us on the journey to outstanding, then please contact us to take a look at the full Job Description for further details of the day-to-day duties.
* Teachers Pension Scheme
* Access to Westfield Health wellbeing resources
* Access to Employee Assistance Scheme
* On-site gym membership (annual fee of £20)
* Discounted Community Learning courses
* Access to discounted hair & beauty treatments at the Newbury College salon on campus
* Access to a range of good value food and drink at The Street café
* Friendly and flexible working environment
* Discounted childcare at on site nursery for Newbury College staff (operated by a third-party provider)
We reserve the right to close this vacancy before the set closing date if we receive a good level of applicants. To avoid disappointment, we would advise that you complete your application in full, rather than saving and returning to complete at a later date.