Apprenticeship Delivery Executive
20 Hours per week over 5 days, 52 Weeks per year
Salary £19,056 - £20,086 Actual (FTE £35,254 - £38,604)
This is an exciting time to join a growing and innovative degree apprenticeship provider.
At Newbury College and University Centre Newbury (UCN) we put students at the heart of everything we do, and we are extremely proud of our above national average outstanding achievement rates.
We are looking for an Apprenticeship delivery executive to join our Apprenticeships team at Newbury College.
Within this role the successful candidate will manage the apprenticeship training programmes in the College to ensure appropriate delivery is provided to meet contractual requirements and stakeholders’ interests. The successful candidate will help grow apprenticeship provision by engaging employers and meeting challenging targets for recruitment and income, whilst ensuring all learners and employers have an outstanding journey from the initial meeting through to enrolment, delivery and achievement of the programme.
The successful applicant will have;
• Experience of managing apprenticeship delivery
• Experience of meeting targets and building new business relationships
It would be desirable for the successful applicant to also have;
• Assessor qualification
• IQA Qualification
• Working with apprenticeships with a training provider or FE college
Our mission is to be a centre of excellence for learning, business and vocational skills and we aim to achieve this by recruiting and developing high quality candidates who share our values of quality, passion and a respect for learning.
The College currently employs over 250 highly motivated and talented staff. We provide a diverse portfolio of education and training courses to over 5,000 full and part time students per year.
• * Free on-site parking
• * Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• * Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• * Access to Westfield Health wellbeing resources
• * Access to Employee Assistance Scheme
• * On-site gym membership (Discounted annual fee)
• * Discounted Community Learning courses
• * Access to discounted hair & beauty treatments at the Newbury College salon on campus
• * Access to a range of good value food and drink at The Street café
• * Friendly and flexible working environment
• * Discounted childcare at on site nursery for Newbury College staff (operated by a third party provider)
We reserve the right to close this vacancy before the set closing date if we receive a good level of applicants. To avoid disappointment, we would advise that you complete your application in full, rather than saving and returning to complete at a later date.