Newbury College is looking for an excellent MIS and Apprenticeship Data Officer to join our MIS team. The post holder will be supporting the Apprenticeships Team by ensuring correct data is collected and recorded on the Management Information System. You will also be responsible for liaising with stakeholders to fulfil audit requirements and assist with funding claims.
Upon completion of the probation period the post holder will be enrolled onto a Digital Technology Solutions Degree apprenticeship which will be funded by Newbury College. This is therefore an excellent opportunity for someone looking to pursue a career in this area and is interested in gaining a degree whilst working.
For more information on the apprenticeship, please visit the Newbury College website and search for "Digital and Technology Solutions Professional Degree"
The successful candidate will have:
• Excellent administration skills
• Level 2 or equivalent in Maths & English
• 3 A Levels or Equivalent - at least one in an IT related subject
• Experience working with data
• Advanced IT skills – spreadsheet (Excel) / MS Word / Outlook
• Good communication skills and the ability to work autonomously
It would be desirable if you also have experience working:
• With complex data
• Within FE
• With databases
We’re on a mission to be an outstanding education provider. As an Ofsted ‘good’ college and accredited with Silver Investors in People, we are already well on our way to being a great place to study and work. To help take this ambition one step further, we need a talented mix of teaching and non-teaching staff to join our team.
If you are interested in joining us on the journey to outstanding, then please take a look at the Job Description for further details of the day to day duties. If you have any questions then please feel free to contact a member of Newbury College's HR Department for further information.
* Free on site parking
* 22 days holiday (pro rata)
* Local Government Pension Scheme (currently 5.8% employee contribution, 26.9% employer contribution)
* Friendly and flexible working environment
* Discounted childcare at on site nursery for Newbury College staff
Our college is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.