18.5 hours per week
34 weeks per year
£9,576.31 actual (£24,365 full time equivalent)
Newbury College are looking to recruit a Restaurant Co-Ordinator to join our team. You will be responsible for marketing and promoting the service, taking bookings and providing an environment to allow students to work in a safe and professional environment where they can be trained and assessed to meet the awarding bodies standards.
The successful applicant will have;
• Level 2 English and Maths
• Level 2 Qualification in Hospitality or related subject or sufficient Industrial experience
• Experience of working in a range of restaurant environments and managing or supervising staff within a restaurant
• Experience of working with young people aged 16 – 19
It would be beneficial if you also have;
• A qualification in Customer Service
• A qualification in Food & Beverage/ front of house service
We’re on a mission to be an outstanding education provider. As an Ofsted ‘good’ college and accredited with Silver Investors in People, we are already well on our way to being a great place to study and work. To help take this ambition one step further, we need a talented mix of teaching and non-teaching staff to join our team.
If you are interested in joining us on the journey to outstanding, then please take a look at the Job Description for further details of the day to day duties. If you have any questions then please feel free to contact a member of Newbury College's HR Department for further information.
* Free on site parking
* 25 days holiday (pro rata’d for part time hours)
* Local Government Pension Scheme (currently 5.8% employee contribution, 26.9% employer contribution)
* Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
* Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
* Access to Westfield Health wellbeing resources
* Access to Employee Assistance Scheme
* On-site gym membership (annual fee of £20)
* Discounted Community Learning courses
* Access to discounted hair & beauty treatments at the Newbury College salon on campus
* Access to a range of good value food and drink at The Street café
* Friendly and flexible working environment
* Discounted childcare at on site nursery for Newbury College staff (operated by a third party provider)
We reserve the right to close this vacancy before the set closing date if we receive a good level of applicants. To avoid disappointment, we would advise that you complete your application in full, rather than saving and returning to complete at a later date.