Apprenticeship Success Coach
37 Hours per week, 52 Weeks per year
Salary £25,603 - £27,301 Actual
This is an exciting time to join a growing and innovative degree apprenticeship provider.
At Newbury College and University Centre Newbury (UCN) we put students at the heart of everything we do, and we are extremely proud of our above national average outstanding achievement rates.
We are looking for an Apprenticeship Success Coach to join our Apprenticeships team at Newbury College. The role of the Apprenticeship Success Coach is to support the delivery of apprenticeships programmes, ensuring learners receive an excellent learner journey whilst achieving their qualification within the planned timescales.
The Apprenticeship Success Coach ensures compliance with funding rules and engaging with employers to ensure health & safety and employment conditions are adhered to.
The successful applicant will have;
- A1/D32&D33 – Assessors Qualification
- Industrial/ Commercial Experience.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
It would be desirable for the successful applicant to also have;
- Teaching Qualification
- V1/D34 Internal Verifiers Qualification
- Experience of working in a Further Education college environment
Our mission is to be a centre of excellence for learning, business and vocational skills and we aim to achieve this by recruiting and developing high quality candidates who share our values of quality, passion and a respect for learning.
The College currently employs over 250 highly motivated and talented staff. We provide a diverse portfolio of education and training courses to over 5,000 full and part time students per year.
- Free on-site parking
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
- Access to Westfield Health wellbeing resources
- Access to Employee Assistance Scheme
- On-site gym membership (annual fee of £20)
- Discounted Community Learning courses
- Access to discounted hair & beauty treatments at the Newbury College salon on campus
- Access to a range of good value food and drink at The Street café
- Friendly and flexible working environment
- Discounted childcare at on site nursery for Newbury College staff (operated by a third party provider)
We reserve the right to close this vacancy before the set closing date if we receive a good level of applicants. To avoid disappointment, we would advise that you complete your application in full, rather than saving and returning to complete at a later date.
Our college is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment.
All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.