At The Complete Works Independent School, we are looking for passionate teachers to deliver creative lessons while successfully nurturing and inspiring our students. As part of our energetic and welcoming team, you will enthuse and motivate students to strive for success whilst following the schemes of work which will be provided.
WHY CHOOSE US:
The Complete Works (TCW) is an alternative educational provision, which delivers a unique and innovative education to students. Our approach to learning allows students to feel empowered and appreciated. You do not require having a teaching qualification to teach at The Complete Works. We have students all over London e.g. Southwark, Lewisham, Tower Hamlets, Islington and Hackney.
The majority of our students have an individual teacher assigned to deliver their education pathway, which is based off-site at their homes, libraries or other suitable settings. We also have TCW education centres where students can come and learn on-site together in small groups. Sometimes the circumstances can be challenging but often the results are very rewarding.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• You will be on an induction rate for the first four weeks. After the four weeks, your rate will be reviewed and be increased
• A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability
• Collaborative working within our shared family of schools to support our endeavours to work smarter and achieve an effective balance between home and work.
• A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
• Development through mentorship and coaching
• Facilities to resource your ability to teach your students
• Tailor made individual learning plans for every student
• Some experience working with SEN or behavioural students
• Would like to make a difference
• Passionate about education
• Degree or equivalent
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
• A detailed knowledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery
• High standards of communication and interpersonal skills.
• The ability to work as a team.
• The ability to work towards deadlines.
• The ability to motivate both students and your peers.
• Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
• Excellent attendance and punctuality.
• Experience innovating to deliver the curriculum
Find out more on our school website.
The Complete Works Independent School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.