CEG Digital wishes to engage with a strong administrator to provide support to the Global Public Health course that is run in partnership with Queen Mary University London.
Administrator (Part time 15 hours)
Queen Mary Campus – Whitechapel, E1 4NS
Start Date: September 2021 (training in advance)
Salary: £23,880 - £27,742 Full time Equivalent
Who are we looking for?
The newly created position will be responsible for delivering administrative support for the online MSc Global Public Health, engaging with students on the program, academic Module Leads and Tutors, student experience staff and both the Programme Director and Centre Head.
Duties will include:
- To liaise with the online MSc Global Public Health Director, the Taught Programme Manager in maintaining the efficient running of the online Global Public Health Programme.
- To maintain and further develop a strong working relationship with Student Experience Manager (SEM) and team.
- To liaise with Centre Head and relevant university partner staff to ensure correct and up to date university partner policy documents, and ensure that deadlines are communicated promptly, accurately, and clearly.
Why will you love working here?
Working in our CEG Digital team, you will have the opportunity to work with a team who have a shared focus of collaborating and improving the lives of learners around the world. You will have the best of both worlds, the opportunity to grow personally whilst helping students develop.
Join a respected, global education organisation that provides a friendly and supportive work environment to its diverse range of colleagues. Cambridge Education Group’s flexible and fast-paced experts help learners around the world to Achieve More.
What does CEG Digital do?
Working closely with our partner universities, CEG Digital helps create, market and deliver part-time online and blended University programmes to students around the world. We use cutting-edge technology, sector-leading pedagogy, and first-class student support to provide an outstanding educational experience. CEG Digital is part of Cambridge Education Group a global company with its headquarters in Cambridge, UK.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance cover
- Competitive salary
- Perkbox (includes hundreds of discounts)
- Salary sacrifice Car Leasing Scheme from Tusker
- Salary sacrifice Cycle to Work scheme
- Salary sacrifice Technology Purchasing Scheme
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – giving caring and compassionate support to all staff, as well as dedicated Mental Health & Wellness Champions
- Discounted rates on Master’s degrees with CEG Digital Partner Universities (25% off)
- Social committee – who organise social events across the Company
Pension – Royal London salary sacrifice pension scheme currently 5% employee minimum contribution and 3% CEG employer contributions.
Holiday – Enhanced holiday of 25 days plus 8 UK bank Holidays.
To view the full job description and to apply, please visit our website.
The closing date for all applications is 23.59 on 9 August 2021
FoundationCampus is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be subject to DBS clearance
We strive to be an equal opportunities employer and actively welcome applicants from all sections of the community