Constructing New Futures
Langley College is part of The Windsor Forest Colleges Group and is its centre for technical and vocational training and apprenticeships. It has benefited from a £30 million investment in its campus and is equipped with the latest industry standard equipment, workshops and studios – including its own multi-trades bungalow.
With a strong reputation for its construction curriculum, we are seeking an Apprenticeship Assessor to join our progressive team for 2019/20.
As an Apprenticeship Assessor, you will support the successful completion of apprenticeship programmes through assessment, progress reviews, target setting and managing barriers to achievement.
Managing the assessment process from commencement to completion on both standards and frameworks, you will ensure high quality training and assessment that secure achievement rates in line with college targets.
This is an opportunity for a passionate individual who wishes to work in a truly stimulating and rewarding environment.
Our staff benefit from:
- Excellent work/life balance with generous holiday entitlement - Support roles enjoy 27 days plus bank holidays
- Excellent career progression opportunities for ambitious staff
- Subsidised professional qualifications
- Access to excellent defined benefit pension schemes
- Free on-site parking
- Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loans
- Family friendly policies to support Work Life Balance
- NUS cards offering a wide range of discounts
- Various health & wellbeing benefits including discounted gym memberships, confidential staff counselling and discounted hair and beauty treatments at The Salon at Langley College
Contract type: Permanent role
Salary: £29,033 - £31,536 per annum
Applications will be shortlisted on a rolling basis and we reserve the right to interview and appoint before this closing date. We therefore encourage you to apply at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
To apply please complete an online application form.
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check at the appropriate level.
Langley College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.