Salary: MS2 £35,178 - £39,603
Contract: Permanent – 37 hours
Location: Across all College Centres
There’s never been a better time to join the fantastic team here at City of Bristol College, with recent investment in our already outstanding teaching facilities the College has a great deal on offer for both staff and students. We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Apprenticeship Quality and Compliance Manager to work within the Quality and Curriculum team:
• To manage the implementation and further development of quality assurance and improvement processes to support the effective delivery, monitoring and evaluation of apprenticeships and associated FE provision and for the effective and timely delivery of End Point Assessment.
• In particular, the role will be responsible for ensuring that delivery of apprenticeship provision exceeds agreed quality indicators. The role will be responsible for maintaining high quality provision, ensuring apprentices develop new skills, knowledge and behaviours in line with their training plan. This role will manage CPD for apprenticeship staff and ensure that new staff receive a high quality induction.
• The Apprenticeship Quality Manager will be responsible for ensuring performance measures exceed KPIs and intervening were required to improve the experience for apprentices
What we offer:
- A generous holiday entitlement of 30 holiday days (plus bank holidays and 8 closure days)
- Local Government Pension Scheme with employer contributions of 16.1 %
- Up to 30% off courses with the University of the West of England
- Great discounts on hair and beauty treatments offered on site
- Family-friendly policies including flexible working, compassionate leave, maternity, paternity and adoption leave, parental leave and job share
- Excellent facilities including study centres, City Salon, multi-faith prayer rooms, bike storage, City Restaurant (situated at College Green and at SBSA), refectories
- Cycle to work scheme
- A variety of online shopping discounts and offers and cash health plan
- Plus a supportive package to ensure continuous professional development.
At City of Bristol College, we have one goal: to help our students succeed. We offer the widest range of academic and vocational qualifications in the area, with more than 1,000 courses available from entry to degree level. We provide education and training to approximately 12,000 students each year. The College is made up of five centres across Bristol and each centre offers excellent, well-equipped, purpose-built facilities. In addition, we have a wide range of community partners allowing us to offer courses in venues across the city. More information about the College can be found on our website.
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed. We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join us.
City of Bristol College is committed to safeguarding children and vulnerable adults. All new employees to the College are required to complete and obtain an enhanced DBS disclosure. A copy of our Safeguarding Policy can be found on the College website.
Please see our Job Description, Person Specification, Conditions of Service and Applicant information for more information.
Closing date: 17/08/2021
Interview date: 27/08/2021
City of Bristol College is committed to safeguarding children and vulnerable adults. All new employees to the College are required to complete and obtain an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Further information will be sent to all prospective staff as part of the application process.