The Park Academies Trust was formed in 2016 with the vision to make a significant contribution to improving education in Swindon and surrounds.
We recently celebrated another excellent year for GCSE results across both Trust secondary schools, and a very successful set of A level results from our Sixth Form based at LPA. We need talented staff as we take advantage of the unique opportunities ahead.
Lydiard Park Academy have an exciting opportunity to join our successful and embedded Special Needs provision as the ASC Centre Manager.
There is an opportunity for the role to be multifaceted, developing inclusion for all students with ASC at LPA both within the Centre and in the main school. This may include the development of a bespoke provision and/or curriculum for individual or small groups of students.
There is the possibility of either flexible or part time working for the successful candidate. Please contact us if you would like to discuss this prior to application.
• Highly motivated, enthusiastic and resilient?
• Able to communicate clearly with colleagues, pupils, parents and other agencies?
• Able to work as part of a team to ensure the best outcomes for pupils with SEND?
• An innovative and engaging teacher?
Could you work:-
• In a department with a strong team ethos and proven track record?
• Within a supportive Trust where the importance of an effective SEND provision is recognised and valued?
• Where there is a supportive programme for new staff?
• A positive and dynamic environment in a Trust which is growing in both size and success
• A strong pupil ethos centred on mutual respect and fulfilling potential
• Outstanding resources
• Excellent opportunities for CPD across the Trust.
• Competitive Salary
• Discount Portal
• Support from experienced and knowledgeable colleagues across the Trust.
• Attractive pension scheme
• Access to Benenden Health Care Scheme
• Cycle to Work Scheme
The Park Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All job offers are subject to satisfactory reference and DBS checks.