ASC Primary Teacher
Contract Term: Permanent
Salary: Up to £50,244 (MPS/UPS plus 2 SEN points)
Hours: Full Time
Be awesome. Be you. Teach SEND
We believe that through our learning, work and play we can nurture, challenge and inspire each other to achieve our full potential. As a new and expanding purpose built SEND school, we have fantastic opportunities for people to use their knowledge to teach, their passion to change lives and their enthusiasm to inspire.
What You'll Be Doing:
-You’ll be making a difference! As an awesome Teacher you’ll help to nurture and teach a small group of pupils who have a diagnosis of Autism or Complex Needs. You will change their lives.
-You’ll be developing your career! Whether you are a Mainstream Teacher looking to make the leap into the Real stream or an experienced SEND Teacher with a strong track record, our extensive CPD programme and supportive leadership team will take you to the next level and help you develop your career into what you want it to be. We want you to be happy and to be the best version of yourself that you can be – we will help you to reach that goal.
-You’ll relish your time at work and have the work-life balance to enjoy your time at home! We take our staff well-being seriously. Our staff team is welcoming and professional and we believe that you will find the school a great environment to work in.
• You’ll be awesome
• You’ll want to have purpose in your work life and want to make a difference in the world
• You will be a qualified teacher with QTS (if you are an ECT that’s fine!)
• You will have a passion for supporting pupils with additional educational needs and be motivated by the challenges that holds
• You will be able to work collaboratively to secure the best outcomes for all pupils
• If you have knowledge of THRIVE and an understanding of behaviour management strategies and how to apply them in the classroom that would be great, but if not, you just need the desire to learn
We are particularly keen to hear from candidates with ASC experience.
It’s not just a job, it’s a career – the benefits we offer you:
• Extensive CPD training which provides a range of tailored and bespoke CPD opportunities to all
• A well-resourced and enjoyable working environment
• Competitive salaries and pay progression – as a growing school there will be a number of opportunities over the next few years for staff that wish to progress
• A supportive leadership team who are engaged in your professional development and success
• Employee Assistance Programme (Counselling, information and support)
• Well-being and medical support
• Generous LBH Pension Scheme (employer contribution 23.68%)
• Excellent transport links with Hatton Cross Station and Feltham Station close by
You can find much more about us on our website. All the forms you need to make your application are available on our website vacancies page.
If you would like to visit our school after the Christmas holidays and meet Kevin Smith our Senior Deputy Headteacher, or if you have any queries relating to this opportunity, please contact Janet Kapila on the email or telephone number below.
Closing Date: Monday 24th January 2022 at 12.00pm
Shortlisting: w/b Monday 24th January 2022
Interview: w/b Monday 31st January 2022