POST TITLE: Assessor of Health and Social Care & Children’s Play, Learning and Development
SCALE/SCALE-POINT: Support Scale 5
RESPONSIBLE TO: CL
“Come questioning, go seeking, grow”
Working within our department of Health and Social Care, the post holder will be responsible for a range of Health and Social Care and Childcare students and will plan and carry out assessment against national recognised standards to ensure timely achievement of qualifications enabling student sot reach their potential. Specifically, the post holder will be responsible for students work placements. The students need a minimum of:
• Level 2 need at least 25 hours in order to demonstrate skills for Unit 2, Unit 3 and Unit 12
• Level 3 HSC year two need 100 hours as a minimum
• Level 3 HSC year one need 385 hours for IP
• Level 3 CPLD need 750 hours over the two year programme.
* Please find attached Job Description
The Henley College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.