Eden Girls’ School, Slough is a thriving 11-18 Academy which opened in September 2015 and will grow to have 800 pupils. It is part of a highly successful family of schools, run by STAR Academies. The school was judged as outstanding by Ofsted in all categories in May 2018.
Our mission is to create an outstanding organisation that inspires learners founded on the principles of educational excellence, character development and community service.
Standards of behaviour, attendance and achievement are exceptionally high and teachers benefit from an innovative and comprehensive professional development programme. Our ethos is progressive and inclusive, welcoming pupils and staff of all faiths and none.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding Assistant Principal to join our leadership team. The specific leadership responsibilities of the role will be considered based upon the skills and experiences of the successful candidate.
- be an outstanding teacher and an inspirational leader
- have experience of consistently delivering high standards of pupil achievement and attainment.
- be committed to delivering outstanding systems and processes within the school
- be committed to professional development and improving yourself and others
You will find a school that:
- is passionate about its mission of ‘promoting a culture of educational excellence within a caring and secure Islamic environment’
- has a supportive ethos and concern for the well-being of all members of our learning community
- has high ambitions for all and provides excellent opportunities for professional development
- is well-ordered with high standards of commitment from students, staff and parents.
Closing date: Thursday 31st January 2019
Interviews: W/C 4th February 2019
Eden Girls School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory check supplied by the Disclosure and Barring Service. The check will include any cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions.
Star Academies is committed to safeguarding and promoting
the welfare of children. This post is subject to satisfactory clearances
including references, DBS checks, health clearances and proof of legal working
in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.