Associate Assessors and IQAs
Freelance - we will engage with you on a freelance basis to assess, tutor and/or IQA.
Payment: Competitive rate per group/learner
We are looking to expand our offer in Apprenticeships Standards and diversify further in areas such as Employability, Traineeship and Advanced Learner Loans.
Fully qualified freelance Assessors, Tutors and Internal Quality Assurers for Adult Care, Advice and Guidance, Business Administration, Childcare, Customer Service, Digital Skills, Early Years, Education and Training, Employability, Employment Related Services, Functional Skills English & Maths, Libraries, Project Management, Sports and Fitness, TAQA Assessor and IQA, Teaching Assistant, Team Leader Supervisor, and Management in Care and Management are required for Levels 1 - 5.
We are looking for committed professionals to work across London and surrounding areas to deliver and assess qualifications.
You will need to be able to:
• Identify learner's strengths and weakness' through initial assessment and support them accordingly.
• Set and review SMART targets.
• Provide progress feedback to learners and provide support to ensure they meet their personalised targets using e-learning systems.
• Ensure each learner's progression is recorded efficiently and assess competence throughout their qualifications and be able to provide outstanding teaching and learning experiences.
• Provide judgement and feedback to assessors and offer support where identified
• Use e-portfolio systems
You must hold a recognised assessor qualification along with PTLLS / teaching qualification and be capable of delivering training sessions as well as coaching 1 to 1.
You will be part of a supportive team within your subject who are able to help you with any issues and make sure you are on track to meet the achievable standards of a competent training organisation. Training on e-portfolio systems will be given.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
• Level 2 Functional Skills Maths & English or GCSE English & Maths
• Level 3 Assessor, A1 Assessor or Equivalent
• Level 4 Internal Quality Assurer, V1 Internal Verifier or Equivalent
• You must hold the equivalent or higher qualification in any subject you plan to assess
• Freelance Assessing or verifying: 1 year
• Relevant 12 months CPD To Apply:
If you are interested, please visit our website
Please quote reference number: ED/WAES/881
Closing date: 9am Tuesday 27 August 2019
Westminster Adult Education Service is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.