Bank Internal Quality Assurer (IQA)
Variable hours between 3 and 10 hours per week
Hourly paid between £17.36 - £18.98 per hour
Based at the St Albans Campus
We are looking for an experienced Internal Quality Assurer (IQA) to work alongside our existing IQA staff. Part of the role involves supporting all group and one to one delivery across different programs and provisions to ensure that our internal and external Assessors/Tutors are working to the highest of standards and meeting all the requirements to successfully achieve their learners programme.
We are specifically looking for an IQA, who is competent to sample some the following subjects and levels:
TAQA (Pearson’s) suite of qualifications at level 3 and level 4 Internal Quality Assurance Awards and Certificates:
- L4 Award and Certificate on the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
- L3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment
- L3 certificate and Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Competence
To be considered for this role candidates need to hold the following;
- Hold assessor award or equivalent for a minimum of 2 years
- Holds the minimum of Level 3 subject specialist qualification
- 3 years relevant industry experience and evidence of CPD in the subject specialism where required
- Hold relevant D34, V1 or IAQA qualification
Please refer to the job description when submitting your application.
Closing Date: Sunday 6th December
Interviews will take place remotely via Microsoft Teams, shortlisted candidates will be provided details of the interview.
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and communities, and we particularly welcome applicants who are currently under represented in our workforce. This includes but is not limited to Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates and disabled candidates.
Oaklands College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Employment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory safeguarding checks.