Brickwork and Groundwork Trainer/Assessor
Reference: SCCG2321B | Closing Date: 30/01/2021 | Interview Date: TBC
Salary: £27,825 - £31,255 per annum. Incremental progression throughout the band is available.
Contract Type: Permanent | Hours per Week: 37 | Location: Frontier House, Salford Quays, M50 3SR
We have an opportunity for a motivated, pro-active and suitably qualified assessor to join our award-winning apprenticeship team delivering bricklaying and groundwork apprenticeship programmes. The ideal candidate will have both industry experience, with a Level 3 NVQ or equivalent and have experience of apprenticeship delivery. In addition, experience with educational technology platforms is highly desirable.
You will be joining an apprenticeship team who are committed to supporting learners throughout their apprenticeship journey whilst working closely with the curriculum team to ensure ongoing development of all KSBs.
Whilst qualification is essential for this role, we would welcome applications from colleagues in industry who may not be qualified. In such cases the College would fully support individuals to achieve qualification, until which point the salary would be £23,695 per annum with incremental progression to £26,925.
How to Apply
To apply for this job, please complete the registration and online application form via our website.
Reason to Join Us:
- Generous annual leave entitlement – 32 days plus Bank Holidays
- Enrolment to the Local Government Pension Scheme with generous employer pension contributions
- A range of developmental & career opportunities including a dedicated hour per week for CPD
- Staff Benefits Package with the best discounts and savings for high-street retailers, holidays and cinemas
- Various health & wellbeing benefits including discounted gym memberships, confidential staff counselling and health cash plans
- Dedicated staff wellbeing days throughout the year
- Family Friendly & Flexible Working Policies
Commitment to Safeguarding
As part of our safeguarding commitment we undertake DBS checks as part of our pre-employment procedures on all potential new employees.
Frontier House is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.