* MUST BE ABLE TO WORK FULL TIME - 37 hours per week from AUGUST 17th - for 3 months *
1. Purpose of Job
To create and maintain data relating to all aspects of individual learner’s personal details, enrolment and examinations.
To maintain a supporting audit trail relating to individual learner’s personal details, enrolment and examinations.
To contribute to the achievement of a professional, effective, customer-focussed Registry service.
To adhere to College systems and processes.
To contribute to the effective operation and administration of the relevant team function.
2. Principal Accountabilities
2.1 To process and validate data associated with learner activity in respect of both College and partner provision. This will include:
• adhering to systems and procedures to ensure an efficient and co-ordinated approach to all aspects of enrolment
• following published processes for data collection and maintenance to support quality improvements
2.2 To maintain the validity and integrity of learner data within the College, including (as appropriate to the role):
• ensuring that accurate learner personal details, and enrolment data, is held on the College student records system in compliance with ILR requirements
• inputting student and apprenticeship information
• claiming apprenticeship framework certificates
• advising curriculum staff on funding rules
• ensuring that, where appropriate, learners are registered/entered with awarding organisations in a timely manner for current enrolments on the College student records system
• adding examinations to the examination timetable as appropriate eg date, start and end times, access arrangements, and to supply examination papers where required, in a timely manner
• the reconciliation of exam invoices to related paperwork to maintain the financial integrity of the examination budget
• the maintenance and verification of learner and enrolment data as appropriate eg register checking, withdrawal forms, change of circumstance, and comply with audit requirements.
• updating learner achievements in the College student records system as appropriate, checking end dates and guided learning hours where necessary, and resolving outstanding outcomes.
• issuing certificates to learners where appropriate
• action room bookings
• deal with enquiries from internal and external sources to provide and effective response to customers
2.3 To ensure that:
• evidence is maintained to support internal and external audit as required
• data is recorded in a timely and accurate manner to support the submission of funding and data returns
Child protection is the responsibility of all staff. The College will therefore:
•Encourage and maintain an environment where students feel secure, are encouraged to talk, and are listened to
•Ensure students know that there are staff in the College whom they can approach if they are worried
•Include opportunities in the curriculum for students to develop the skills they need to recognise and stay safe from abuse
•All staff will be required to undertake appropriate safeguarding induction and training.