Applications are welcomed on an employed basis, however consideration will be given to engagement on a self-employed basis via an approved company
The role will entail delivering Management short courses and Chartered Management Institute training courses to the local business community on a sessional basis. CMI delivery would be to cover levels 3 to 5. Previous experience delivering CMI courses would be preferable.
The role will mainly be based at the Sparsholt campus, but flexibility is required for occasional courses delivered in Andover
In the first instance please send your CV
Closing Date: 10 August 2020
Key College Benefits include:
• Eligibility to join a defined contribution pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Access to an employee assistance scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
• Ability to access a range of CPD events
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
The College is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of all learners and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All successful applicants will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring (DBS) check and to provide proof of their eligibility to work in the UK.