We seek to appoint outstanding and experienced teachers who will relish taking on some responsibility in the Science department of our new Catholic College in Twickenham. We are heavily oversubscribed in both our primary and high schools and Ofsted graded both Outstanding in every category in 2015. We began our Sixth Form provision in September 2018.
The successful candidate will have the enviable opportunity to help shape, lead and develop Science across our 4-19 College, and to develop the College as a whole.
The position would suit someone:
- who may be thinking about retiring
- who may interested in a part time role
We need someone who:
- is a specialist teacher of Chemistry (preferably to A level) and is passionate about developing it.
- may have an interest in delivering applied science qualifications
- may have an interest and desire to teach Primary pupils
You will be joining a keen, enthusiastic and developing team in a purpose built Science block. Their commitment to providing the highest quality Science experience for all is without question and we need someone who will only help to make this better.
If you want to become part of our team and would like further information, please see our website and apply as soon as possible by
- CES application form
- with the names of two referees and
- a supporting letter that includes the detail requested in the letter to prospective candidates
Feel free to come and visit us before deciding. Please contact Claudine Richardson for further information.