We are currently looking for a part-time teacher/tutor who will be available to teach Cooking in the Creative Hub to our students. You will need to be available to teach in the mornings from 9.00am - 1.00pm.
At The Complete Works Independent School, we are looking for passionate teachers to deliver creative lessons while successfully nurturing and inspiring our students. As part of our energetic and welcoming team, you will enthuse and motivate students to strive for success whilst following the schemes of work which will be provided.
• Some experience working with SEN or behavioural students
• Would like to make a difference
• Passionate about education
• Degree or equivalent
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
• Detailed knowledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery
• High standards of communication and interpersonal skills.
• The ability to work as a team.
• The ability to work towards deadlines.
• The ability to motivate both students and your peers.
• Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
• Excellent attendance and punctuality.
• Experience innovating to deliver the curriculum
Closing date: 29th August 2019
Interview date: Commencing week after
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £11,500 per rata (part-time - mornings)
If you would like to join our creative team please submit an application
The Complete Works Independent School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.