Curriculum Manager – Creative & Digital Arts
Location – Aylesbury
Hours – 37hrs / 52 wks
Salary Range: £34,824.00 to £39,195.00 per annum
Do you enjoy sharing your knowledge and expertise, have a desire to make a difference and want to be involved in educating young people?
We are seeking to recruit a highly motivated, forward thinking Curriculum Manager – Creative & Digital Arts, at our Aylesbury Campus. This ever growing and developing area includes subjects such as SFX and Prosthetics, Fashion Retail, Games Design, Game Development, Digital Design and graphics, Art & Design and Creative Media.
By joining our College your expertise will play a real part in shaping young people’s development and transforming their lives. We believe that education should inspire and develop our future generations.
The successful candidate will be required to:
• To deliver outstanding student success through operational leadership and management of a team of staff including lecturers, and business support staff.
• To deliver outstanding TLA within the creative area
• To line manage a high performing team of staff and support the team’s development through Personal Development Reviews, target setting, performance management and staff development
• To ensure that the curriculum offer meets the needs of students, employers and local stakeholders now and in the future
• To continue to drive the curriculum forward to an outstanding provision
• To utilise business planning strategies to ensure growth and sustainability
• To maximise staff utilisation and resources through astute financial management in order to provide a distinctive high quality student experience
• To embed an aspirational culture with students and staff across the curriculum area
Closing date – 28th June 2021
Buckinghamshire College Group- Aylesbury Campus is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.