37 hours per week
Inspire their remarkable with us
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join our leading multi academy trust (MAT). We are a registered apprenticeship training provider delivering apprenticeships across the MAT and externally across the education sector.
Our current Coordinator is going on maternity leave in October, and for the next year we need someone who will ensure the integrity, accuracy and completeness of all our apprenticeship data. This role offers variety on a daily basis covering all areas of administration and coordination across the apprenticeship learning journey. You will work very closely with the senior Apprenticeship team and have recent experience in a similar role. Experience using Smart Assessor and PICs would be ideal. To support you in this role you have access to an assistant two days per week.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we are inspiring.
● More influence - As a Trust with 58 schools, the work of our support team directly influences the lives of tens of thousands of children.
● More opportunity for a national role - Our central team develops strategies and resources that support our academies nationwide.
● More connection - A chance to experience what’s happening within our diverse academies.
● More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin.
● More ambitious, professional and passionate colleagues - All focused on delivering remarkable lives.
This will be a fixed term position until October 2021 and is required to start in September 2020.
Closing date: Friday 11 September 2020
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today by clicking fast apply.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Academies Enterprise Trust embraces diversity and promotes equality of opportunity. Job share, part time and flexible working opportunities will be considered.
We are a Disability Confident Employer and there is a guaranteed interview scheme for candidates with disabilities who meet the minimum selection criteria.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
Academies Enterprise Trust Jobs is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.