Data Systems Developer (Full Time, Full Year)
Working 37 hours per week Monday to Friday between the hours of 8.00am and 4.00pm, for the full year, a degree of flexibility is required.
You will assist with the development and maintenance of our data systems, including the following responsibilities:
• To maintain and develop in-house MS Access applications (Access front end, SQL Server back end).
• To maintain and develop in-house SQL Server databases and SSRS reports.
• To support SQL Server based 3rd party applications.
We are looking for a candidate who ideally:
• Has strong MS Access skills, including reports, forms, queries, macros, VBA.
• Has a working knowledge of T-SQL, including creating tables, views and stored procedures.
• Has a working knowledge of SSRS.
• Has experience of related technologies e.g. HTML, .net programming
Sixth Form Colleges’ Support Staff Pay Spine point 28 £22,490 rising to point 31 £24,651 with annual increments based on service and performance related criteria.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Closing date for all completed application forms: Monday 21st January 2019
Luton Sixth Form College is an equal opportunity employer. It is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure & Barring Service.