We have an exciting home-based opportunity for an Early Years Assessor / IQA Distance Learning Programmes to join our Commercial team.
You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return you will receive a competitive salary of between £23,631 to £25,220 per annum (pro-rata for part-time roles), plus staff benefits.
Cambridge Regional College is a large and inspirational centre of learning with Campuses in Cambridge and Huntingdon.
We have outstanding teaching and leisure facilities and a reputation for excellence in a number of fields.
Our campus facilities are among the best in the country, and you’ll find a modern teaching environment with lots of energy and interaction.
CRC is a college to be proud of and to be in.
In addition, we value our staff as we understand they make the difference in transforming lives, our investment in our staff has been formally recognised in being accredited with Investors in People Gold status.
Just some of the rewards you can benefit from as our Early Years Assessor / IQA Distance Learning Programmes, include:
- 27 days annual leave entitlement, plus bank holidays
- Generous pension scheme
- Discounted rates on Apple products
- Free gym membership option and discounted classes
- Discounted rates on college courses
- BUPA Health Expenses cash plan and Occupational Health services
- Free on-site car parking
- Exclusive discounts for high street and online stores with Rewards@CRC
- On site restaurants, retail and coffee outlets
- Free independent telephone counselling service with our Employee Assistant Programme
- Staff Development opportunities.
About the role:
We are transforming our employability and professional training offer by adding online courses to our provision.
We are looking to expand our amazing Commercial, Traineeships & Employability team.
We are currently recruiting for an Internal Quality Assurer for the Level 2 and 3 certificate qualifications delivered through our online learning platform.
We have big plans for this area and we are looking for someone to help us grow.
This opportunity is perfect for someone who is experienced in assessing and supporting students aged 19+.
As part of your role you may be required to work some evenings and weekends.
The Early Years Assessor / IQA Distance Learning Programmes has a number of duties for distance learning programmes, including:
- Responsibility for an agreed caseload of students and to ensure successful completion of the full programme
- Act as main point of contact for students, providing feedback on progress as required
- Assess learner’s competence and provide feedback in line with appropriate industrial and qualification standards, and record assessment outcomes
- Such other duties commensurate with the grade of the post as may be reasonably required at any of the College locations.
What we are looking for in our ideal Early Years Assessor / IQA Distance Learning Programmes:
- A passion for Early Years Education
- Relevant Level 3 qualification
- Level 4 Internal Quality Assurance of assessment qualification
- Recent relevant experience
- A commitment to excellence in your assessing practice
- Highly motivated, adaptable, and professional approach
- IQA experience of conducting the assessment process and evidence of achieving targets
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- IT skills, attention to detail, and efficient time management
- Ability to work flexibly when required including evening, weekend and summer holiday periods
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
CRC is a really exciting place to work, and we are now looking for a dedicated and hardworking person with a real flair for assessing and quality assurance to join us.
(Please see JD for more information.)
If you would like to be part of our valued team and believe you have the skills and experience needed to be our Early Years Assessor / IQA Distance Learning Programmes, please apply online today for the job.
Closing Date: 30.6.2021
Cambridge Regional College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Therefore, we expect all workers and employees to share this commitment.
All appointments are subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks, including a satisfactory Enhanced criminal records with Barred List check through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
The College reserves the right to fill this vacancy ahead of the closing date if a suitable candidate is found.