Blazing a trail to success
ECT CLASSTEACHER RECRUITMENT FOR SEPTEMBER 2022
Salary: The Salary is the school’s main pay scale, plus an SEN allowance of £2,021
Start: September 2022 (with 2 weeks paid work in July)
Perseid is a vibrant, happy and nurturing school located in the London Borough of Merton. We offer young people aged 3-19, with severe and complex learning difficulties and learners with an additional diagnosis of autism and/or physical and sensory difficulties, an outstanding educational provision. Our mission is to inspire learning, through an enjoyable, interactive and creative curriculum and our staff are key in making this a reality.
Pupils flourish in our school and this enables us to trail-blaze holistic learning. We are seeking to recruit positive, enthusiastic and inspirational staff with a commitment to our pupils’ welfare and achievement. The right candidate needs to be passionate for achieving the best for all – if this sounds like you, we would love to invite you to meet our wonderful community of pupils and staff.
If you believe you can add to our outstanding team – we want to hear from you!
Investing in you:
● Endless opportunities for CPD, including accredited certificates, fully-funded Masters Degrees and National Leader Qualifications
● Detailed induction programme including high-quality training
● Prospects to enhance your personal development – guest speakers, external trips, conferences and a range of projects throughout the academic year
● Strong relationships with local schools
● A member of the Merton Special Teaching Alliance
Enrichment and personal benefits:
● An enviable location, in one of London’s greenest boroughs, well connected on transport routes and only 30 minutes from central London
● Supportive network of staff and positive working environment
● Wealth of unique sights, attractions and activities to benefit staff in their free time and provide exciting learning opportunities for pupils
● Empowering leadership that recognise potential and commitment of staff
Please note, you will be placed at either the lower or upper school depending on the needs of the school.
Closing date: Friday 4th February 2022 at 4pm
Interviews: Friday 25th February 2022
Perseid School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.