Contract: 37 hours per week, permanent
Location: SBSA and Ashley Down with some travel to other sites.
There’s never been a better time to join the fantastic team here at City of Bristol College, with recent investment in our already outstanding teaching facilities the College has a great deal on offer for both staff and students. We have an exciting new opportunity for an enthusiastic and proactive Education, Health and Care plan (EHCP) Administrator to join our Learning Support administration team.
You will be a confident communicator with the ability to build and maintain excelling working relationships with colleagues, students and stakeholders both internally and externally. You will need to have the ability to oversee large system processes as well as having a good eye for detail. This role is responsible for tracking all EHCPs, high needs student’s applications whilst managing two ALS Apprentices.
What we offer:
- A generous holiday entitlement of 26 holiday days (plus bank holidays and 10 closure days)
- Membership to the Local Government Pension Scheme with employer contributions of 16.1 %
- Up to 30% off courses with the University of the West of England
- Great discounts on hair and beauty treatments offered on site
- Family-friendly policies including flexible working, compassionate leave, maternity, paternity and adoption leave, parental leave and job share
- Excellent facilities including study centres, City Salon, multi-faith prayer rooms, bike storage, City Restaurant (situated at College Green and at SBSA), refectories
- Cycle to work scheme
- A variety of online shopping discounts and offers and cash health plan
- Plus a supportive package to ensure continuous professional development.
At City of Bristol College, we have one goal: to help our students succeed. We offer the widest range of academic and vocational qualifications in the area, with more than 1,000 courses available from entry to degree level. We provide education and training to approximately 12,000 students each year. The College is made up of five centres across Bristol and each centre offers excellent, well-equipped, purpose-built facilities. In addition, we have a wide range of community partners allowing us to offer courses in venues across the city. More information about the College can be found on our website.
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed. We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join us.
City of Bristol College is committed to safeguarding children and vulnerable adults. All new employees to the College are required to complete and obtain an enhanced DBS disclosure. A copy of our Safeguarding Policy can be found on the College website.
Please see our Job Description, Person Specification, Conditions of Service and Applicant information for more information.
Closing date: 27th January 2022
Interview date: 3rd February 2022
City of Bristol College is committed to safeguarding children and vulnerable adults. All new employees to the College are required to complete and obtain an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Further information will be sent to all prospective staff as part of the application process.
A copy of our Safeguarding Policy can be found on the College website.