Our vision is to become a beacon of educational excellence, transforming the lives of the individuals and communities we serve
Teacher - Electrical Installation
Reference Number: SCCG1944
Salary: £14,178 - £23,481 a pro rata of £23,630 - £39,135 per annum. Incremental progression throughout the band is available
Advert Closing Date: Midnight on Monday 8th July 2019
Interview Date: Week commencing 21st August 2019
Location: City Skills
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours per Week: 0.6FTE
We require a qualified, enthusiastic and experienced person to teach Electrical Installations at levels 2 and 3 (City and Guilds) on our 16-18 daytime programmes. The appointed person will also teach and assess adults on Electrical Installation evening courses at levels 2 and 3 (City and Guilds). We are seeking someone with excellent subject knowledge who can demonstrate an ability to combine a strong classroom presence with excellent student achievement. Prior experience of teaching in an FE or Sixth Form College would be desirable.
To apply for this job, please complete the registration and online application form via our website.
Reason to Join Us:
• Sixth Form College’s Associations terms and conditions (195 days) and automatic enrolment on to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme
• A range of developmental & career opportunities
• Optional Salary Sacrifice Schemes for the latest technology, mobile phones & bikes
• Staff Benefits Package with the best discounts and savings from high-street retailers, holidays and cinemas
• Various health & wellbeing benefits including discounted gym memberships, confidential staff counselling and health cash plans
• Family Friendly & Flexible Working Policies
Commitment to Safeguarding
As part of our safeguarding commitment we undertake DBS checks as part of our pre-employment procedures on all potential new employees. Appointees will be required to pay for their own DBS checks where applicable to the post.
City Skills Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.