The Employer Engagement Adviser is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in the development of employer engagement activity at the Windsor Forest Colleges Group.
We are a leading education provider in the south-east, which was formed through a partnership between East Berkshire College and Strode’s College in Egham. Delivering high quality education and training to over 8,000 students and businesses each year, we offer state-of-the-art learning environments at our three main campuses: Langley College, Strode's College and Windsor College.
Our mission is to inspire ambition and make a positive difference to lives through learning. We are keen to recruit talented individuals who are passionate about helping us to deliver the highest standards of education and training to local people, communities and businesses. In return, we offer a supportive and inclusive working environment, where everyone’s skills and ideas are valued and respected.
As an Employer Engagement Adviser, you will work with a wide range of employers, advising them on the potential benefits of recruiting apprentices or taking on work/industry placements.
You will also develop and deliver a strong account management service to our employers, ensuring they are supported in every step of their journey in recruiting an apprentice including development of roles, recruiting, selection and placement.
You will be part of an energetic team tasked with growing apprenticeships, work placements and industrial placements. With a strong track record of success behind us, this is an opportunity for a passionate and talented individual who wishes to work in a truly stimulating and rewarding environment.
Our staff benefit from:
- Excellent work/life balance - Support roles enjoy 27 days plus bank holidays
- Excellent career progression opportunities for ambitious staff
- Subsidised professional qualifications
- Access to excellent defined benefit pension schemes
- Free on-site parking at all sites
- Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loans
- Family friendly policies to support Work Life Balance
- NUS cards offering a wide range of discounts
- On-site Costa and Starbucks
- Various health & wellbeing benefits including discounted gym memberships, confidential staff counselling and discounted hair and beauty treatments at The Salon at Langley College
Please be advised that the vacancy will close on Thursday 5th March 2020
Interviews will be held on Thursday 12th March 2020
To apply please visit our website and complete the online application form.
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check at the appropriate level.
Langley College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.