Employer Engagement Officer
Job type - Part time, Permanent
Salary - £8,839.00 per annum
Hours - 14.8 hours per week
Location - Totton College, Southampton
At Totton College, we work with young people with a range of Special Educational needs. We offer a wide range of courses focused on the Preparing for Adulthood outcomes based around employment skills, independence and living skills, community and inclusion and health.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for someone influential who can maximise recruitment of apprentices, identifying and developing all available avenues for recruitment advertising, field sales and networking to meet apprenticeship profile targets. Engage with new applicants and to support the apprenticeship application process. To identify and engage new employers via advertising, field sales and networking, using up to date knowledge of national and local skills priorities and initiatives. To support employers with general Apprenticeship queries.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Achieve recruitment targets and strive to exceed: To have a full understanding of income targets and to meet or exceed a range of income and other performance related targets, agreed with the line manager and participate in regular reviews of these target
- Work closely with the Business Development Manager and Nacro marketing department on the development and maintenance of marketing and social media strategies and campaigns to promote Employer Services
- Participate in marketing and sales activities, including meeting agreed targets for self-generation of new leads via telephone calls or other appropriate sales methods to engage new employers
- Maintain existing customer relationships to maximise future opportunities
- Attend and build on existing membership of regional and local employer networks
- To represent the college at external events where required
- Liaise with the college’s recruitment and delivery teams to ensure learners are enrolling on suitable courses
- Support with arranging initial interviews, BKSB initial assessments, liaising with employers regarding applicants and complete paperwork to secure apprenticeship funding
- Keep up-to-date on competitor activities, advertising and promotional trends
If you enjoy a challenge and seek the rewards found in transforming the lives of disadvantaged young people and adults then we want to hear from you.
A DBS check will be required for this role.
Please apply online