Full Time 37 hours per week / Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 5:00pm and Fridays 8:30am – 4:30pm
Starting salary £20,677 per annum (£20,677 - £21,932) – Salary progression after 6 month probation
Based at the St Albans Campus
Oaklands College are recruiting for an Exams Officer, candidates should ideally have recent experience working in this role, or within an administrative/customer-facing role, and a good knowledge of the examination process within an educational environment. The ideal candidate will have excellent organisational skills, a keen eye for detail and strong IT & data skills.
We are looking for candidates who have proven excellent customer service skills, a can-do attitude and great communication.
To be considered for this role, candidates need to demonstrate they hold the following;
- Good standard of education 5 GCSEs grade C or above including level 2 in maths or equivalent qualification or extensive experience
- Experience of using Microsoft Office
- Experience of working in a customer role
- Experience of data entry
- Experience of working independently with limited direction
Please refer to the attached job description for more details.
Closing Date: Monday 7th December - Early applications are advised as the advert may close before the closing date.
Interviews will take place via Microsoft Teams on Tuesday 5th January 2021, shortlisted candidates will be provided with details of the interview after the closing date.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Generous Salary
• Generous annual leave – 30 days plus 8 days bank holiday
• Automatic entry into the Local government pension scheme
• Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
• Free onsite parking.
• Subsidised onsite restaurant.
• A cycle scheme and discounted gym membership.
• Fantastic facilities to resource your ability to teach your students.
• Exciting, accelerated leadership development and early promotion opportunities for the right candidates.
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and communities, and we particularly welcome applicants who are currently under represented in our workforce. This includes but is not limited to Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates and disabled candidates.
Oaklands College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Employment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory safeguarding checks.