Salary: UPS / MPR (London Fringe) + TLR2 + Additional Boarding Allowance Available + Possible Accommodation on Site
As a 7-18 State Boarding School, we are seeking a Head of Co-Curriculum Drama to provide inspirational leadership in this area and oversee the effective delivery of an outstanding co-curriculum Drama programme.
We are proud of the central role that Drama plays within our vibrant school community and the Head of Co-Curriculum Drama, alongside the Head of Academic Drama, is pivotal to ensuring Drama continues to flourish across the School. The successful candidate will:
• Be passionate about developing Drama ability at all levels;
• Be committed to ensuring our Drama programme is truly exceptional;
• Have an ability to create and lead change and be experienced in supporting other staff to ensure excellence for our pupils;
• Be an excellent classroom practitioner;
• Committed to regular and on-going professional development.
Closing Date: Wednesday 17th March, 9.00 am
Interview Date: Thursday 25th March (by Microsoft Teams)
The school reserves the right to appoint prior to the closing date.
The Royal Alexandra & Albert School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.