• Lead the management and development of a cost effective physical resources – restructure for the College
• To manage all health and safety aspects of the college
• We are seeking someone who will be proactive in identifying risks issues, and seeking practical mitigations and solutions. This person will see this through to implementation to ensure an end to end service.
Applications are requested from a Health and Safety professional with 2 years+ experience post NEBOSH Diploma, or equivalent.
You will also be Proficiency 405 and Proficiency (Legionella version) certified
Ideally you will;
- Hold Chartered IOSH Membership or Equivalent
- Have passed the Managing safely (IOSH) trainers course, to enable you to deliver H&S training within the college
- Be a certified Radiation Protection Officer
- Hold P405 - Management of Asbestos in Buildings
- Hold P901 - Management and Control of Building Hot and Cold-Water Services
- Fire Safety Risk Assessor Certification
Telford College of Arts and Technology is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.