Yeovil College are seeking an exceptional Estates Manager who will provide the leadership, supervision, guidance and direction to the Estates/Facilities team. You will work with the Vice Principal Finance & Resources to:
• Take a strategic role in planning the development of College facilities and capital resources. Be responsible for the development and management of relationships with key end users, acting as a technical conduit.
• Manage effectively and efficiently the College’s estate and facilities, buildings, plant, and other resources. Be responsible for buildings work and maintenance programmes, accommodation usage, utility costs, ensuring that the College resources are fully utilised, maintained and enhanced to provide an optimum learning and working environment for all.
• Lead on the College health & safety (H&S) requirements, ensuring that the College fulfils its legal obligations.
The successful candidate will be professional, innovative, hard-working and have great communication skills at all levels. The role itself will be varied and requires meticulous planning, management and the ability to work within multi-functional teams. Experience in Health and Safety management is essential.
• Competitive Salary
• 35 Days Holiday + Christmas Closure + Bank Holidays
• Career Average Pension Scheme
• Free Staff Car Parking
• Continuous Personal Development
• Discount at High Street and On-line Retailers
Yeovil College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Potential applicants should be aware that all successful applicants will need to agree to and enhanced DBS check. Yeovil College follows the DBS Code of Practice which is available from the DBS website.