Permanent, full-time to start in February 2020 or earlier if available.
MPS/UPS (£23,720 - £39,406) per annum plus an allowance of £4,180 (3 X LOL) per annum + Health Cash Plan and Benefits package. An additional £1,392 (1 X LOL) per annum available for a Key Stage Lead, details to be discussed at interview.
Colston’s Girls’ School is one of the finest schools for girls in Bristol. We accept girls of all talents and abilities and pride ourselves on being culturally diverse, welcoming students of all faiths and backgrounds.
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic, creative and innovative practitioner who is not only passionate about their subject but who is keen to develop professionally in the future
Candidates for this post should be:
- inspiring and able to motivate and challenge students to make rapid progress.
- able to establish strong relationships and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- bold, optimistic and tenacious in setting and achieving high standards.
In return we can offer you:
- A genuine opportunity to make a difference where it is needed.
- Well-resourced classrooms, necessary IT equipment and structured administrative support.
- An exciting and vibrant environment, which includes a fabulous outdoor space, in which to work.
- A fantastic community of children, parents and carers who deserve the best.
- To join a wonderful team and have every opportunity to further your professional development and career with an excellent benefit package including; Wellbeing Health Cash Plan, Higher Degree Support Funding, Retail Discounts, ICT Loans, Professional Induction Incentive plus others.
If you are hardworking, reflective, resilient, and looking to further develop your talents and skills at Colston’s Girls’ School then we would love to receive an application from you.
Closing Date: Wednesday 6th November 2019 at 9:00.
Interviews: Monday 18th November 2019
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications it may not be possible to acknowledge or respond to all applicants.
Colston's Girls' School is part of Venturers Trust and is committed to
equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS
check is required for all staff.