This role will allow you to use your marketing, PR and event co-ordinating skills and experience to inspire and encourage students from non- traditional backgrounds to study at degree-level.
• Excellent rural work environment
• Free car parking
• A range of on-site catering facilities
• 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
• Discounted gym membership at the on-site gym
• Membership to the Local Government Pension Scheme
• Strong College Values such as Striving for Excellence and ‘Can do’ Attitude
Bishop Burton College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.